Don't face the stress of serious financial problems on your own. Schedule a free initial consultation with our highly skilled attorneys to help you determine the best course of action. Mr. Guard has been practicing law for 48 years.
Phi Delta Phi. Recipient: American Jurisprudence Award, Estate Planning; Polk County Pro Bono Project Awards: Law Firm Award, 1991; Special Award, 1992, 1994 and 1995; Recognition Award, 1988-1990, 1993, 1996-1998, and 2002-2002; Exception Contribution Award, 2002-2005; Lifetime Achievement Award, 1999; Florida Bar President's Pro Bono Award, 1990 and 1992.
- 1973, Florida
- 1974, U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Class of 1973, J.D.
- Newberry College, Class of 1970, B.A., Political Science
Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section, 1980-1989
- The Florida Bar, Economics and Management of Law Practice Section, 1980-1989
- The Florida Bar, Professional Stress Committee, 1994-1995
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association